- Din varukorg är tom!
1 Channel Z-Wave 7 Day Time Control and RF Room Thermostat
Leveranstid: Levereras inom 48-72h
Leverantörs lager: 318st
The SCS318 is a set which combines a programmable 7-day room thermostat with a wirelessly controlled relay switch used for controlling a central heating. Because of its TPI energy saving software the user can start to save up to 10% energy consumption. Communication between controller unit and room thermostat is realized via Z-Wave.
The SCS317 is a battery-operated room thermostat capable controlling a central heating wirelessly via Z-Wave. It has a built-in clock and calendar. This allows the user to adjust different time and temperature settings from the factory default settings. Up to six different time and temperature settings are available in each 24-hour period. This programmable room thermostat has a large display and intuitive user interface, making it easy to set up and use.
Controller Unit (Receiver):
The SSR303 is a wirelessly controlled relay switch to operate loads up to 3 A / 230 V. It is used to control warm water boilers or magnet valves. The device can be operated locally using two buttons. A LED indicated the current switching status. The fashionable design of the device allows mounting it on visible positions in the home.
- Set consists of SCS317 thermostat and SSR303 relay switch
- Time and temperature free programmable
- Controls a central heating
- Thermostat with display
- Relay switches 230 V loads
- Controls warm water boilers or magnet valves
- Max. switch load: 3 A
- Relay switch with local control buttons
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions Thermostat SCS317: 120x101x28 mm
- Dimensions Controller Unit SSR303: 86x86x30 mm