- Din varukorg är tom!
Ubiquiti NanoBeam 5GHz AC 19dBi incl PoE adapter
Redo för omgående leverans.
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX® ac technology, the NanoBeam® ac is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the NanoBeam® ac features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Plug and Play Installation
The NanoBeam® ac mounts to a variety of surfaces including poles or walls, and offers the freedom of three-axis alignment. No screws are required for pole-mounting, and only a single wall screw (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
Wall Mount Kit
Use the optional NBE-WMK Wall Mount Kit for enhanced stability when mounting the NanoBeam on a wall.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance:
- Dimensions: 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92 in)
- Weight : 0.530 kg (1.17 lb)
- Power Supply : 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Gain: 19 dBi
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide 5150 - 5875 MHz USA 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Wind Loading: 45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- LEDs : (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Channel Sizes: PtP Mode 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz PtMP Mode 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing