- Din varukorg är tom!
Z-Wave.Me Z-Uno - Z-Wave Board for Arduino
Lagersaldo: 2st - Passa på
The Z-Wave.Me Z-Uno is the first and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device without deep knowledge of Z-Wave protocol or programming. Z-Uno is a mix of Z-Wave home automation radio protocol power and Arduino simplicity. Being inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions, keeping maximum flexibility.
Z-Uno is a fully DIY product. It is made for those who are limited by existing choice of Z-Wave products and wants to extend their smart homes with more sensors and actuators: connect LEDs, buttons, switches, motors or any low voltage sensor including most of Arduino compatible sensors.
Z-Uno programming is done by writing sketch in simplified C language and loaded into Z-Uno using Arduino IDE. Many examples and comprehensive tutorials will help you to make your own project.
Being Z-Wave Plus certified device, Z-Uno is the perfect companion for your RaZberry gateway. Z-Uno is compatible with other controllers too: among them Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite, Vera Edge and Zipato Zipabox.
- First and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device
- Inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions
- Do-It-Yourself product: Compatible i.a. with LEDs, pushbutton, switch, motors or low voltage sensors
- Ideal addition for RaZberry gateway or other controller (e.g. Fibaro Home Center, Zipato Zipabox...)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus