- Din varukorg är tom!
Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10 V
Redo för omgående leverans.
Leverantörs lager: 10st
With the Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V, existing lighting installations can be integrated into a Z-Wave network. Thus, the connected lights can still be switched and dimmed with the existing wall switch, but – thanks to Z-Wave – also via remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation. The 0-10 V Dimmer is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballast.
The currently thinnest Z-Wave radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the Qubino insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the load then again. The Qubino Flush Dimmer works with all switch design. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- Thinnest Z-Wave radio module for wall box installation
- Add digital temperature sensor (optional)
- Max. Output: 0…11 VDC
- Power Supply: 12…24 VDC
- Type: Reverse phase control dimmer
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Measuring Temperature Range (optional sensor): -50°C ~ +125°C
- Standby Energy Consumption: 0.5 W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 15 mm
- External Temperature Sensor (ZMNHEA1)