- Din varukorg är tom!
frient Entry Sensor Pro (Zigbee)
Open, close and temperature sensor. frient Entry Sensor Pro. Imagine always having a frient watching doors, windows and temperature in your home. Someone who lets you know if you left a window open. A frient who warns you if someone enters your home when you’re not there. Someone who wants you to enjoy being away on vacation – and not worry about the safety of your home while you’re gone.
Outsmart intruders. Keeping your home and family safe and secure is a top priority. Take control and make sure your home is never left without supervision. Feel at ease when you’re not at home knowing that you can always keep an eye on it. With a friently sensor, you'll be alerted instantly if someone is opening a window or door in your home – allowing you to act before intruders do.
Are my home and family safe? Place the frient Entry Sensor Pro on a door or a window, and it'll start tracking when it's opened and closed and how warm it is in your home. This way, you can make sure you're kids are home from school and warm enough or check, how often your elderly grandma leaves the house. You'll have peace of mind, knowing that you can trust your frient to keep an eye on your family. With the Entry Sensor Pro’s long battery life, you can be sure your home is always superivsed.
Unlike the FRIZWISZB-121, the frient Door Sensor Pro (Zigbee) provides you a temperature sensor and tamper protection.
- Dimensions: Sensor: 76 x 26 x 17 mm; Magnet: 30 x 12 x 9 mm
- Power supply battery: 2 x AAA, exchangeable
- Battery life: 9 years of battery life, when reporting every 2 min
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- IP class: IP40
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
- Radio sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Output power: +8 dBm
- Temperature sensor range: 0 to +50°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Specifications detection sensor magnetic: 0.1 - 1.0 cm
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.