- Din varukorg är tom!
frient Smart Cable (Zigbee)
Lagersaldo: 2st - Passa på
Power off, save money. frient Smart Cable. Imagine always having a frient keeping an eye on your electrical appliances and helping you control them. Someone who turns on your electrical appliances when you need them and turns them off when you’re not using them. A frient who wants your everyday life to be greener and paves the way for you.
Become energy-aware. The friently Smart Cable is an electricity consumption tracker and a remote switch. Connect your frient to the cord of your electric radiator, fan, or another electrical appliance, and it’s ready to monitor the consumption. It also lets you turn the appliance on and off remotely.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 108 X 36 X 24 mm
- Acceptable cable size: Max. outside diameter 11,8 mm
- Power supply: 230V +/-10%
- Power consumption: 0.4 W
- Radio sensitivity: -100 dBm @ 1% PER
- Radio output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP30
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
- Voltage range: 207 to 253 VAC
- Accuracy: Typ +/- 1%
- Reported resolution: 1 W
- Max. switch voltage: 250 VAC
- Max. switch current: 16 A
- Overload and over temperature protection
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RED and RoHS directives
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.