- Din varukorg är tom!
frient Smart Humidity Sensor (Zigbee)
Too wet or too dry? frient Smart Humidity Sensor. Imagine always having a frient looking out for you and your belongings. Someone who wants to protect the things that mean a lot to you. A frient who tells you when to open a window to better the conditions for your belongings. In other words, someone who is proactive when it's necessary.
Avoid damaged belongings. The wireless sensor monitors the level of humidity in a room as well as the temperature. Don’t spend time worrying about your beloved paintings or inherited belongings stored in your basement – your frient is looking out for them. If the environment in your basement, garage, or any other room gets bad for your belongings, your frient will tell you in time to avoid damages.
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 21 mm
- Power supply battery: 2 x AA, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Radio sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Output power: +3 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
- Temperature sensor range: 0 to +50°C
- Tempature resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C 0 to +40°C)
- Humidity sensor range: 0 to 100% rH
- Humidity sensor resolution: 1% rH (accuracy ± 3,5% rH, 20 to +80% rH)
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.