- Din varukorg är tom!
POPP Smart Thermostat (Zigbee)
Lagersaldo: 3st - Passa på
Open Window Detection. POPP Smart Thermostat detects open windows due to sudden drop in temperature. It automatically regulates the temperature down while saving energy and heating costs.
Heat your home only when you need it. Set up individual heating schedules for your rooms with your Zigbee compatible Smart Home gateway. This saves energy and creates a comfortable indoor climate.
Control your home from anywhere. With your Zigbee compatible Smart Home Gateway and POPP Smart Thermostat, a warm home always awaits you. Whether you are coming from vacation or work, with the app of your Smart Home Gateway, the POPP Smart Thermostat regulates the temperature even before you arrive.
Precise temperature control. Thanks to the built-in temperature sensors, the POPP Smart Thermostat senses the exact room temperature. The adaptive learning function detects the size of the room and adjusts the valve control.
Easy control. Adjust the room temperature at any time. Easily set your comfort temperature via your smart home gateway's app or directly on the thermostat.
Compatibility. The POPP Smart Thermostat is equipped with the Zigbee wireless standard. This allows it to connect to numerous smart home gateways, such as the Aeotec Smart Home Hub, SmartThings or HomeAssistant.
Voice control. Connect your POPP Smart Thermostat directly to the Zigbee compatible Alexa - Amazon's voice control.
Reliable and quiet. The POPP Smart Thermostat relies on proven technology from the market leader in heating thermostats. With a noise level of less than 30dBA, the thermostat regulates the temperature and lets you sleep without disturbance.
Easy installation. The POPP Smart Thermostat can be installed within a few minutes - without professional tools. Thanks to the included adapters (RA, M30, RAV & RAVL), the thermostat fits 98% of all radiators.
- Programming and control via a Zigbee gateway
- Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz / <40mW
- Compatible with Aeotec Smart Home Hub, SmartThings, Home Assistant and Amazon's Alexa Echo Plus.
- Energy savings
- Easy to install and to operate (also manually operated)
- Automatic Open Window Detection by temperature drop or Zigbee command
- Built in temperature sensor
- Low noise
- PID precise temperature control
- Adaptive learning
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Display rotation 180 degrees
- Child lock function can be activated via Zigbee
- Frost protection function
- Valve training function
- Illuminated display
- Battery lifetime up to 2 years
- Visual warning of low battery
- Fits RA, M30, RAV, RAVL (adapter included) and RTD, M28, Caleffi, Giacomini (adapter not included)
- Temperature setting range: 5- 35°C
- Integrated temperature sensor range: -20 - 65°C
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Power consumption: 3 mW in standby, 1.2 W during activity
- Spindle movement: Linear, up to 4.5mm, max. 2mm on valve (1mm/s)
- IP class: 20