- Din varukorg är tom!
LR210 LoRa Relay Controller
Leveranstid: Beställningsvara Manual
LR210 is a DIN-mounted LoRa relay controllers allowing independent control of two fully isolated relay channels. By implementing LoRaWAN device class C the LR210 and LR260 are able to perform relay switching with low latency since the cloud-to-device link is always enabled.
The LR210 is supplied directly on AC mains and has LED status indication for power, LoRa network and relay status. User buttons allows manual relay control, LoRa activation and reset control.
- 2 fully isolated independently controlled relay channels
- Relay contact rating
- 5 A 30 V DC
- 10 A 125 V AC
- 10A 250 V AC
- LR210: Input voltage range 85 to 250V AC
- LR260: Input voltage range 8 to 30V DC
- Power consumption less than 1W (worst case)
- Internal LoRa antenna
- LoRaWAN EU868 operation
- 3 user buttons on the front panel
- 1 button for each relay channel support manual relay operation, supporting installation testing
- 1 button to control LoRaWAN activation (join)
- 4 clearly visible LEDs
- Relay channel status (1 for each channel)
- Input power status
- LoRaWAN join status
The LR210 is easy to control over a standard LoRaWAN network. Once joined on the network, periodic uplinks are transmitted showing the current status of both relay channels and an approximate device temperature. At any time, a downlink command can be transmitted to the LR210 asking it to change a relay channel on or off.
To acknowledge receipt of a downlink command to change the relay state, the LR210 transmits a new uplink relay status message as acknowledged.
Below is a short demo video showing the LR210 in a lab environment, here the LoRa network server is sending a new downlink control to the LR210 every 2 seconds for demonstration and test purposes.