- Din varukorg är tom!
MerryIoT Helium HNT Hotspot Miner V1 LoRaWAN
Become a part of the Helium People’s Network and mine cryptocurrency.
Helium is a decentralized global LoRaWAN network, which is built by the people. The global network is empowered by a new cryptocurrency – HNT and enables everybody to mine it. You can become a part of the Helium network today, because no expensive and wasteful GPU is needed to mine the HNT cryptocurrency. Instead the mining is done via the radio technology of a LoRaWAN Helium Hotspot.
We as Z-Wave Europe are glad to offer you the MerryIoT Helium HNT Hotspot Miner V1.
The steps to start mining are childishly simple:
- Get the MerryIoT Helium HNT Hotspot Miner V1.
- Setup the Hotspot Miner in your home or office by using the Helium app.
- Wait until the Hotspot is verified.
DONE! Now you Earn cryptocurrency by being part of the LoRaWAN Helium network.
Find out more about Helium:
- More information about Helium: https://www.helium.com/
- Find out more about the Helium network coverage in your area: https://explorer.helium.com/
- Helium documentations: https://docs.helium.com/
MerryIoT Helium HNT Hotspot Miner V1 is designed for edge computing applications in IoT, Smart Manufacturing, Automation, Blockchain, etc., to support high performance, reliability, and high throughput for the heavy data processing demand.
MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 is targeting AIoT applications with quad A55 cores, G52 GPU hardware, based on Linux distribution. IoT solution providers can easily integrate advanced and stable functions for their application-centric development on their own IoT projects.
- Number of Channels: Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Built-in 2.4G 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- WAN Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Modulation: Based on LoRaWAN
- RF Transceiver: SX1302 with SX1250 / SX1308 with SX1257
- Transmit RF Power: 0.4W (up to 26 dBm)
- Receive Sensitivity: Down to -141 dBm@SF12, BW125KHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC ~ 40ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC ~ 70ºC
- Power Supply: 12V/1~1.5A via DC jack
- Antenna Type: 1 Built-in Wi-Fi antenna, and 1 external LoRa antenna
- Various Internet connections: Ethernet, Wi-Fi (Wireless bridge)
- Frequency Band: EU868 (862~870 MHz)
- Interfaces: 1 LAN (1Gbps) via RJ45, 1 DC jack for power input, 4 LED indicators + 1 Logo LED indicators, 1 Push Button, 1 External TF card slot, 1 External USB-A 2.0 connector, 1 External LoRa antenna