- Din varukorg är tom!
N-hona till LMR-600 för crimp
Denna crimpkontakt med N-hona passar LMR-600 kabel. Kontakten består av flera delar, om någon av delarna går sönder måste den ersättas med en helt ny kontakt, reservdelar finns ej för kontakter.
The EZ-600-NF-X connectors set a new gold standard as the easiest connectors to terminate to flexible coaxial cables in the industry – most terminations can be completed in under 30 seconds – with consistent resulting superior broadband VSWR performance.
The EZ-600-NF-X connectors feature a solderless, push fit /snap on spring finger centre pin design and crimp outer – making them ideal for field installations where no power or soldering is required or permitted in many cases – such as in tunnel installations.
The connector body comes with the centre pin already pre-installed, fully captivated and compliant with the interface specifications of MIL-C-39012 /MIL-STD-348 – thereby eliminating the need to set or check pin/dielectric heights to ensure that no damage occurs during mating due to proud centre pins or dielectrics.
EZ-600-NF-X Key Advantages
The X Series connectors have been engineered to offer the additional key advantages and features over our competitors’ products; –
- Alballoy Plating – resulting in superior Corrosion/Salt Fog resistance performance.
- Excellent broadband VSWR performance
- Centre pins plated with substantial 50 micro inches of gold- enhanced mate/de-mate life.
- Rugged Design with hex Coupling nut feature on Male connectors -enabling the use of torque tools to ensure proper mating force
- Compatible with Times assembly aid tooling such as CST strip tool
- Solderless rapid assembly design
- Indelible Laser marked with the Times part number
- Superior pull strength /connector retention designs.
How does the Solderless Design work?
EZ-600-NF-X LMR connectors have gold plated spring fingers on the rear of the connector which securely snap on to the centre conductor of the cable when inserted into the connector, the spring fingers compress on to the centre conductor, achieve a low DC Bond and secure connection and eliminate the need for soldering.