- Din varukorg är tom!
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM SBC
Redo för omgående leverans.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B SBC
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest computer board from Raspberry Pi. This latest version offers more processing power, more memory and more connectivity while being backward compatible with the projects created on previous models.
What's new with Raspberry Pi 4?
- The Raspberry Pi 4 has received a performance boost with an upgraded processor giving it similar power to an entry level PC.
- There is now a choice of memory size; 2GB and 4GB to enable more complicated processes to run efficiently.
- Dual micro-HDMI ports enables a dual screen set-up - previous versions featured 1 standard HDMI port.
- Up to 4K video decoding.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports enable faster connectivity to other peripherals – previous models has 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- Power is supplied via USB-C – Raspberry Pi 3 was powered via micro-USB at 5.1v
What is the Raspberry Pi?
A Raspberry Pi is a compact computer board offering endless opportunities. From the beginning, the Raspberry Pi was designed to be simple to use and simple to adapt to what you want to do with it.
Simply plug into a TV or monitor, keyboard, mouse and power supply, and you are ready to go. The great thing about Raspberry Pi is that it is suitable for almost all age groups. Whether it’s introducing programming to children, or used by engineers to make complex computer-controlled systems, anyone can use one.
There is a huge range of "HATs" (Hardware Attached on-Top) and other accessories which you can connect to the Raspberry Pi and add specific features such as: ● Cameras
- LCD displays
- Motor drivers
- Mobile data connection
- Digital TV decoders
Raspberry Pi is one of the best-selling computers of all time, with 25 million Pi boards sold so far. (Feb 2019).
Raspberry Pi 4 Versions
There are 2 Raspberry Pi 4 versions available:
Raspberry Pi 4 with 2GB SDRAM – RS 182-2095 or in a bulk box of 150 boards – RS 188-8309
Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB SDRAM – RS 182-2096 or in a bulk box of 150 boards – RS 188-8310
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 Processor Quad core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory (depending on model): 2GB LPDDR4 SDRAM or 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- WiFi: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Connection: 40-pin GPIO Header
- HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Audio: 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5v DC via USB-C Connector (min 3A), 5v DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION?
When we say that Raspberry Pi offers endless opportunities, we mean it. To help spark your ideas and get your project going, here are some suggestions to look at to bring the capabilities of Raspberry Pi to life:
- Learn to Programme - Raspberry Pi is a great tool to learn how to program and there are tonnes of resources available on the Pi Foundation website and other communities to help you.
- Teach to Programme - Raspberry Pi is used in schools all over the country, inspiring the engineers of tomorrow.
- Media Centre - play and stream TV channels and music.
- Wildlife Monitoring - Keep track of the wildlife in your garden, both day and night with the addition of the original or PINOIR camera modules.
- Retro Games Console - recreate your favourite games from your childhood, complete with a retro style joystick.
- Home Automation - enter the generation of the Internet of Things by setting up automated lighting, appliances or temperature control systems throughout your home.
- Lighting Show - impress your neighbours with a spectacular lighting show controlled your Raspberry Pi board.
- Industrial - use the Raspberry Pi to monitor areas of production, automate timely processes or even use for quality control.
For examples of projects and a community of people to help you get started, head over to DesignSpark (https://www.rs-online.com/designspark)
The Raspberry Pi Community
There is a huge sense of community around Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi site features projects, blogs and downloadable software for you to get stuck into, or even to help spark your ideas. There is also a Forum section where you can discuss topics and ask for help from other Raspberry Pi users. Help Guides and other documentation are available to help you get started on your project. Find all of this information at: https://www.raspberrypi.org/